• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about clip nudging in latest version

Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps I'm misremembering the default nudge behaviour : ) In the latest PP version, once a clip is selected and I move it with 'V' - say a few seconds, it won't nudge with the standard keyboard 'CMD'+'>/<' keys. I need to click on the clip again to allow it to nudge. If the clip is not moved first, the nudge works fine. I assume this is a bug, but happy to be disabused of that notion ; ).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bug with moving a clip in the Timeline results in shortcuts not working until you give focus again. This was recently fixed in 24.6 beta builds (available for download in Creative Cloud, if you would like to verify)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK...thanks. Good to know it's been fixed and I'm not crazy : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The team has released a fix in Premiere Pro Beta. Thank you for filing this bug, @jeffb56004601!

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines