Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering Issues

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I need help. I got a presentation coming soon and the video just doesn't want to render. Whenever I try to render it, it stops completely and gets white.(Might be the ''not working'' problem) am forced to close it every time. Even rendering in and out doesn't work, but yesterday it did.

Premiere Pro not working.pngAnd when it does go through it, the render stops after a few minutes and freezes completely and just stays like that for a long time.

Freezes after a few minutes.png

I've tried anything, restarting PP, reinstalling PP, I've tried other render presets, I've tried switching from CUDA to software only, and I've seen almost if not any video about it but nothing works.

I'm getting an error code about something with After effects media cash File, and if you look up the file and open it with after effects it says: '' Unsupportive file type''.

Please help me, I don't know what to do.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @leppell,

Thanks for the message. Are you still having this issue? The team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

From my observation, it may be an issue with your GPU driver. Have you tried updating the studio driver lately? Let us know.

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await more information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin, you tagged me to the report, but I am not the author.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines