• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

❗Replace with AE composition error | FIX IT

Guide ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When replacing a clip from the Premiere timeline with the AE composition replacement function, the AE program does not pick up and does not define the LUT. A message appears with the option to specify each LUT applied to the frame. This seriously complicates and disrupts the work with the frame, as the color space returns to the original one. This error has been present for several updates and no one pays attention. Fix it

#Replace with AE composition error LUT

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Baffy,

I cannot reproduce the issue. Is this with third-party LUTs or the built-in ones? Both? Give us repeatable steps that are more precise so that devs can get a proper bug written up for you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With third-party LUT. And windows will appear for each LUT applied to the clip.

Screenshot 2022-12-14 152535.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Baffy,

Is it installed in the place for third-party LUTs? Perhaps we can get @R Neil Haugen to comment, my friend.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kevin-Monahan 

I followed your recommendation with Neil to install LUT.

Install LUts Premiere 2021-11-24 114826.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which location did you use, as for each OS there are two listed?

And I've not done an Ae comp yet in 23.1 with a LUT attached. I know there have been several issues with 23.1, wonder if this is one more? I won't be in the shop until late today, may not get a chance to test this out myself.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Available to all users

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you seem to be on Windows, so I'm guessing the Program Files/Adobe/Common location, which is what I use.

Sadly, I'm not gonna be able to test this until maybe later today.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try as much as you can. If confirmed, ring the bells. This needs to be fixed. And since v.23 it lasts. If it is not fixed in the next update, then the problem will hang.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirmed.

If you have a LUT applied to a clip, then go to create Ae comp, on opening Ae you get asked to find the LUT involved, even when it is stored correctly in the computer.

If you apply the LUT in Ae, save the comp, then return to Premiere, it's fine. It's only IF the LUT is already applied in Premiere and you create a new Ae comp from that clip.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Baffy19,

Thanks for the message. I apologize for the lack of response to this bug report. Are you still having this issue? Let us know.

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines