• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resize Audio Tracks in 23.2.0

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Premiere Pro CC version 23.2.0 on a Mac Studio with an Apple M1 Max chip with MacOS Ventura 13.2.1 and wireless Apple Magic Mouse. 

When I open a project, if the audio tracks are set the default size, I am not able to click between the tracks and drag the window to the size I would like.  I am able to use the shift/scroll option to change all of the tracks at the same time as well as the Option/Scroll to change the track height individually.  Upon further exploration to make sure that I'm telling you the most information possible, the drag tracks won't work if it is between the 'toggle sync lock' and 'mute' icons on the audio track.  It does seem to work outside of those areas. The video tracks work as expected on all counts.

I've included a video using the mouse and attempting to adjust the tracks larger when the symbol appears and then I expect to left click and move the mouse for it to expand. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to be working for you? Click on the places where it works, right? Do you have any screen scaling going on, in the OS. Something other than 100%?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW: Using the Wrench Icon you can Save/Set a your track heights in different configurations and then recall them at any time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  It's a "bug report" because yes, while it does essentially do what I want it to do, it does not function as it previously did. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mine's working OK.

PP 23.2, Win11 21H2

Votes

Translate