Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scene Edit Detection Not Working Completely

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team at Adobe,

I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro for very longer period of time. I was using Premiere Pro 2021 and the feature edit scene detection was working completely fine however when I installed the latest version of Pr i.e 2023, the scene edit detection is not working accurately. There are many scenes in the clip however it only cuts few of it and rest of it needs to be done manually. I am not talking about the transition but the real cut which should have taken out with the help of Edit Scene Detection too. I haven't seen any solution to this anywhere, hence writing you this request to assist me on this one. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. 

Previous versions it was fine, but on 23.2 on my Intel MacBook Pro it's not working as it should.  It does seem to be ok on my M1 Max Macbook Pro, but no go for the Intel machine I use at work.

I've sent a bug request in to Adobe about it, and have just responded to a message I received from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am struggling with that as well! SceneEditDetection worked absolutely great on 2022. Since the Update to 2023 it hardly detects any cuts... I would really appreciate Adobe-Team to fix that. Thank You.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having the same problem on 24.0.3.  (build 2).   I thought this tool would help.  Instead it seems to be not working at all and instead I am spending time researching.   I am using Macbook pro M1 max.  I have tried it on 15 second clips and clips of a few minutes.   P Pro analyzes it but then nothing at all happens.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@919-771-4177,

> nothing at all happens. 

Are you sure there is at least one scene change?

What option are you picking? Bin with clips, cuts in timeline, etc.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate