• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text still disappears when adding description to subclips

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*I posted this issue before, but it was moved to another thread/bug as it was deemed the same issue. The thread it was moved to is now labelled as solved, but this issue is still very much present and reproducable. So they are clearly not the same issue/bug. I have also tried latest update and issue is still present.

Issue - I create a sub-clip. Go to add a description in the project panel. After a couple seconds of typing the box will clear itself deleting what I have written and place the cursor back at the start of the box. See video. This happens everytime, without fail unless I can type the full description before it occurs. I have tried resetting preferences/cache and resetting to saved window layout and using only the deafult windows layouts.

Adobe Premiere Pro version number: PR 23.1

Operating system - Windows 11 Version 22H2

System Info: CPU, GPU, RAM, HD:

CPU - Ryzen 9 5900x

GPU and Driver Version - RTX 3080Ti + GTX 1070 (Studio 526.98)

RAM - 32gb DDR4 3200MHz

Hard Drive - SSD (OS + Adobe) / M.2 (Project/Footage) / 2nd M.2 (Cache) 

Video format: MP4/MOV H.264 10 bit 4:2:2 25fps Rec.709 4K

Workflow details: Not sure what else is relevant here. Creating subclips in the source/project windows is all.

Steps to reproduce - Same as issue description.  

Expected result - Be able to add a description

Actual result -  It deletes my text after a few seconds

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Hello @Jay D5EBE ,

Thanks for the message. That's rather strange. I'm just checking in on some of these older bug reports. Great job on the report, by the way. Are you still having this issue? The team might need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Would that be OK?

Let me know. I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Jay D5EBE ,

Thanks for the message. That's rather strange. I'm just checking in on some of these older bug reports. Great job on the report, by the way. Are you still having this issue? The team might need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Would that be OK?

Let me know. I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines