• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcribe feature stopped working-Network error

New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an enterprise user and last week, the Auto Transcribe feature stopped working in Premiere Pro 2022. The Transcribe button in the dialog box is greyed out and I get a network error when I mouse over it (see screenshot.)

Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 12.33.38 PM.png

I upgraded to Premiere Pro 2023 via our IT self-service portal to see if that would fix the issue. In 2023, the Transcribe button is clickable, but I get an "error downloading language pack" message. I click the cloud download icon next to "English" in the dropdown to no avail.
Screen Shot 2023-05-03 at 5.14.39 PM.png
I've restarted, rebooted, turned off the VPN, tried different WiFi networks, cleared Media Cache and tried other fixes I've seen elsewhere with no luck. Any ideas how to get this working?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Interoperability or 3rd party tools , Performance or Stability , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You ran into the problem described here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-bugs/closed-caption-transcribe-sequence-error-1597177841...

English should have been installed with the update. You can try to install it through the cloud desktop, PR version, 3 dots, Addons.

But perhaps your Enterprise option ocmplicates that.

@Alexander Riss Work your magic!

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate