• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transmit MultiCamera view not working

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working in Premiere 24.4.1 and "Transmit MultiCamera View" Does not work at all.  It continues to transmit only the selected camera even though my source panel is showing MultiCam view.  I have tried transmitting to two different monitors, neither works.  If I open a 2023 PrProj it does work.  I have tried re-assigning keyboard shortcuts, this doesn't help.

(Mac OS12.6.7 Monterey on M1 ultra MacStudio)

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Editing and playback , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Hi @BETHANY31015278lyv7,

Thank you for filing your bug report. Sorry for the frustration. Is it possible to provide more information so that the team can reproduce the error? See: How do I write a bug report?

I hope the team can help you as soon as possible. Maybe @Ben Insler can assist. If the community can reproduce this issue, please also post any solution for Bethany.

Thank You,

Kevin

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @BETHANY31015278lyv7,

Thank you for filing your bug report. Sorry for the frustration. Is it possible to provide more information so that the team can reproduce the error? See: How do I write a bug report?

I hope the team can help you as soon as possible. Maybe @Ben Insler can assist. If the community can reproduce this issue, please also post any solution for Bethany.

Thank You,

Kevin

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @BETHANY31015278lyv7,

Check out my answer to a very similar post here: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta-bugs/transmit-multicam-view-disabled-on-higher-vide...

Hopefully that helps get this resolved quickly, but if not, please let us know and we'll get this solved for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate