Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble scrolling audio with hard limiter effect

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ! 

When I use the hard limiter effect on my music track for example it works fine, but when I am scrolling on my edit with the mouse or going frame by frame with the arrow keys the audio from this track plays at full volume and I can’t hear my speaking track anymore. This didn’t happen on older versions of Premiere Pro and as I use this effect quite a bit it is getting on my nerves.  

I hope I’m being clear; English isn’t my first language..

Thanks ! 

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Hello @Julie27240094yuc4,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? The team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Julie,

May the devs have full details in the following format? How do I write a bug report?

I hope we can get this issue addressed as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Julie27240094yuc4,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? The team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines