• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unknown error using custom .mogrt file

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a custom Lower Third in AE and tried to export as a .mogrt using the essential graphics panel inside AE. Export went okay and I can see the .mogrt show up in my Premier Pro Essential Graphics window, but when I drag it onto my timeline, it tells me there is an unknown error. 

I have tried exporting to a custom folder, to the local templates folder, and even to the CC Libraries with the same result each time. My only work around is to either export the LT in AE and just overlay it, or dynamic link the compositoin, but I plan to reuse this LT a lot and don't want to clutter up the composition by making a ton of duplicates.

Premier Pro 23.2

After Effects 23.2.1

Windows 11 Enterprise 22H2

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Graphics

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. MacOS 12.0.1, Premiere Pro 23.2. This is happening not only with new MOGRT files that I import, but with existing ones that used to work in previous versions of Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, I didn't realize it until a few days after I made the post but I was also having trouble with MOGRTs that I downloaded online that used to work fine. Luckily for me, it seems to have fixed itself, no clue what changed. Hope you get the same luck sooner rather than later.

Votes

Translate

Translate