• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unsupported Video Driver error

Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been getting an Unsupported Video Driver error on my Adobe Premiere Pro 2023 ever since its 2020 version.  It looks like the driver I have now has been discontinued according to the Adobe website.  The problem I have is that I don't know which driver version to choose on the NVIDIA Driver Downloads page .  The only one I could find that might match my current driver is for notebooks, I have a PC.  What should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Hello larka-x@yahoo.com,

Thanks for the message. Are you still experiencing this bug? The team will need more info from you to reproduce it. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report? Which GPU driver are you using now?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello larka-x@yahoo.com,

Thanks for the message. Are you still experiencing this bug? The team will need more info from you to reproduce it. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report? Which GPU driver are you using now?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines