• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vídeo renderizado sem som nos primeiros segundos

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pessoal, já faz um tempo que quando termino um projeto e começo a renderizar o vídeo quando sai completo, os primeiros segundos ele fica mudo e depois volta ao normal, já tentei fazer de tudo para corrirgir esse erro, baixar versões anteriores, atualizar, reinstalar, tirar o cache, tentar diferentes presets, mas nada.

A unica solução foi renderizar apenas pelo SOFTWARE o que demora muito mais, o que me faz pensar que é algum erro de DRIVER da GPU possuo uma NVIDIA 3070, alguém tem a solução?

English

Guys, it's been a while that when I finish a project and start rendering the video when it comes out complete, the first few seconds it's muted and then it goes back to normal, I've tried to do everything to correct this error, download previous versions, update, reinstall , clearing the cache, trying different presets, but nothing. The only solution was to render only through the SOFTWARE which takes much longer, which makes me think that it is some GPU DRIVER error I have an NVIDIA 3070, does anyone have a solution?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?