• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Version 24.0.0 Broke AJA Kona 4 Audio Routing

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

24.0.0 no longer selects AJA Kona 4 audio output when in use.  It uses Windows host driver instead.

Can confirm the previous 23.6.0 correctly routes audio to "Main App" instead of the host driver and indicates it in the AJA Control Panel app.

Joseph Tucker

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Interoperability or 3rd party tools , Sound

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Matt from Adobe.

I'll try to help figure out what is going on.

First, can you put screenshots of “Preference>Audio Hardware…” and “Preferences>Playback…” so I can have a baseline of how your system is set up.

Second, can you try reinstalling the AJ, software and drivers?  Something might not have been copied correctly in the previous install, and a reinstall will rule out any issues with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matt and appreciate your reply!

I found that my primary audio device had changed to Adobe Desktop Audio instead of AJA KONA 4.  Selected the correct device and all is good now.  (FYI ... I had to select and save it a couple of time to get the selection to "stick.")  In the past, every time I've updated to a new version, this always stayed constant.  I guess there is a new "check" that needs to be preformed.

Thank you, Matt.

Joseph Tucker.

Screenshot 2023-10-18 163951.png

Votes

Translate

Translate