about two weeks ago I noticed this problem for the first time.
When I had to relink media, for example because I moved it to another folder or had to move the whole project to another hard drive, parts of the video were completely destroyed. All cuts were still as before, but other parts of the video were dragged into the sequence (this only happened with videos until now).
I thought it was the time code and set it to zero from the beginning, but when I moved the videos to another folder and relinked the media, the videos in the sequence were completely different again. The videos themselves are still the same, but the clips that I have inserted into the sequence are no longer the same.
I hope I could describe my problem understandable and look forward to your answers 🙂