• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video parts in the Sequence are different after relinking media (Premiere Pro)

New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,
about two weeks ago I noticed this problem for the first time.

When I had to relink media, for example because I moved it to another folder or had to move the whole project to another hard drive, parts of the video were completely destroyed. All cuts were still as before, but other parts of the video were dragged into the sequence (this only happened with videos until now).

I thought it was the time code and set it to zero from the beginning, but when I moved the videos to another folder and relinked the media, the videos in the sequence were completely different again. The videos themselves are still the same, but the clips that I have inserted into the sequence are no longer the same.

I hope I could describe my problem understandable and look forward to your answers 🙂

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Import and ingest

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experienced the same thing today. All the edits are now off. It defaulted to the beginning of each of the files, with the length of the clip as the length of the video segment. Lost an entire edit. Lucky I had already exported that sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a known issue. It started in Premiere v23.4. v23.5 was released yesterday, it should contain the fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate