• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When i am playing a video or scrubbing files, the whole display on the PC goes black but audio works

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, im learning how to use Adoobe Premiere, everithing was working ok, but one day when im editing, the whole display of the computer goes black like if the monitor shuts off, everytime i play a video or i scrub through one on the Source display, Timeline or Program display the whole monitor goes black, but the audio keeps working just fine, then at one point the display works again, sometimes in the middle of the sequence and sometimes untill the video stops.

Also, i havent been able to export one single project, everytime it promts the error code 3 and it says it cant export video.

My computer is very humble, its a Dell Optiplex 3080 Small Form Factor, intel core i5 with 8GB of RAM and 256 SSD. Maybe i need to upgrade the RAM or video or graphics card, please help. Im very stuck.

App version 2022

Platform Windows 11

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Export , Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you're at the very minimum system requirements, especially memory.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate