• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why did 2023 Premiere Pro default exports to "Entire Sequence"? How do I change this back?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know everybody edits differently, but I would have thought having an in/out point in your sequence would have, in modern editing, meant you have specific part of your sequence you want to edit.

Why would PP's new Export bar default to Entire Sequence every export? How can I change this back to what it was before?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Contributor ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the export window, right under the preview monitor, set the range to Source In/Out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to change it back. What I want to know is why it was changed to default to "entire sequence" in the first place, and why there is no option to change it back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just bumping that this is still an ongoing issue, and someone exporting a sequence with in/out points for the first time CLEARLY does not want to export to "Entire Sequence" by default.

I'm wasting valuable time dealing with this and suddenly having to re-export every time I get tripped up by this. It's unintuitive and nonsensical.

Votes

Translate

Translate