• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Won’t render footage from my DJI drone where Resolve will.

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am used to using davinci resolve but made the switch to Pemier Pro. After spending 2 hour importing and editing my first video it looked great. But after I rendered it out in 4K 29.97 for my YouTube channel, the video freezes but the audio keeps playing. After 5 more hours of working with it and getting nowhere, I'm posting here. After the render, some of the clips freeze the same way in premier. I've even tryed removing the clips and importing them again and visuals still freezes after a render. I built the exact same video in resolve in 20 mins and it redered out and plays fine. Please tell me I didn't waist money on all the adobe apps.
Here are my system and drone specs. 
windows 11 on a ryzen 5950x @5.1ghz, rtx 3080 12GB overclocked. Both are watercooled with a custom loop. 128GB DDR4 3600mhz. 2X Corsair 2TB nvme PCIe gen 4 drives with 8,300mbs read. DJI mavic mini 3 pro capturing at 4K 29.97 fps mpeg4. 

please someone help me. I can't be the only person having this problem. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?