• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wow, Very Very, very! strange behavior (audio issues - premiere 23.5)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just completed a project where I had a sound that would not play at times, at times it had a buzzing sound and at times it plays 100% correctly. I rendered and rendered audio and still had issues! I ended up exporting just sound (sometimes had to export 3/4 times to get rid of the buzz)  for those sections and putting it on the timeline and muting the master sound. I had to keep the master so that the final mix has the source and could fix what needs to be fixed. 

I just also encountered a problem with .mts files in another project. I have proxies and with every cut I make I have a 45sec program freeze. I transcoded to .mxf and had the same issue. I downgraded to 23.0 and all look to be working fine now.

Would love to see if I have the same audio issues with the project above in 23.0 (sadly had to delete it to make space for a new project).

I/we spend so much money on Adobe and to be bogged down by reliability issues and not being able to pinpoint the issue is sad. I spent almost 3hours trying to clear cash, proxies, transcoding and replacing media and finding out it was the reliability of the software.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Performance or Stability , Sound , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?