Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

맥북 M1 프로에서 프리미어 프로 영상 출력시 심각한 오류 발생

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

안녕하세요

2022년 1월부터 회사에서 지급한 맥북 m1 프로를 사용하고 있습니다.

그런데 프리미어 프로에서 영상을 출력할때마다 간헐적으로 오류가 발생하네요.

출력한 영상에 계속 스크래치가 생겨서 (영상에 눈에 띄게 큰 잔상 생김)

회사 내의 아이맥으로 옮겨서 다시 출력을 했었는데요.

(아이맥은 m1 아님)

너무 번거로워서 프리미어도 다시 깔아봤으나 문제가 해결되지 않았습니다. 

그래서 포맷을 아예 하고 재설치를 해봤는데 똑같은 문제가 계속 발생했습니다.

그리고 다른 영상을 출력할 때는 용량이 이상하리만큼 작아져서 화질이 저하되어 출력되는 현상이 발생했습니다.

하지만 다른 아이맥에서 다시 출력하면 멀쩡했습니다.

그런데 오늘 또 심각한 오류가 발생하여 글을 남기게 되었습니다.

영상의 오디오를 mp3 포맷으로 출력해야 하는 상황이 있었는데, 출력물의 길이가 기존 영상 보다 길고 오디오 싱크도 안맞는 현상이 발생했습니다.

(첨부 파일: 맥북 출력 - 프로젝트 창에 활성화 되있는 mp3 길이가 00;50;58;14이고 mp4 길이가 00;50;00;00으로 8초 차이남)

근데 이 작업 프로젝트를 아이맥으로 가져가서 mp3를 뽑으니 1, 2프레임씩 영상과 차이가 나더라고요...

이것도 정상은 아닙니다 ㅠㅠ

(첨부 파일: 아이맥 출력 - 맨 오른쪽이 듀레이션입니다. 활성화 되있는 mp3가 00;50;00;01 이고 mp4가 00;50;00;00)

심지어 저와 비슷한 시기에 맥북 m1을 회사에서 지급받은 다른 직원도 같은 현상을 겪고 있습니다.

파일 출력할때마다 컴퓨터를 바꿔야하는 상황이 너무 번거롭습니다..

해결 부탁드립니다. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 희정,

Sorry for all your M1 issues. I have a similar machine here in my home office. I have heard others similarly complain about the performance. I hope I can provide you with some advice that may bring some relief.

I would first download the most current version of Premiere Pro, version 22.3. It is not available everywhere yet, so it may take some days to reach your Creative Cloud application. Look for it. I believe that engineers fixed some bugs related to M1. After downloading and before testing, be sure to delete any media cache with all projects closed so that you can delete all of it. As you download the new version, keep existing copies of Premiere Pro on your hard drive if you wish.

The anomalies you see on export are when you export to H.264. Is that correct? If this continues and you have a graphics-heavy export, you might want to choose a different format, like ProRes 422. With that master file, make your H.264 and HEVC copies for distribution. I believe you can work around your problem if you do so. Graphics heavy sequences seem to perform better in Macs with a dedicated GPU, like in your iMac. 

The M1 operates on graphics using different tech, which might be the underlying issue. The M1 MacBook Pro has roughly the same performance capability as an NVIDIA GTX 1650 Super, which I believe offers 4 GB VRAM. If you require more VRAM than that for GPU accelerated effects, the Mercury Playback Engine, and hardware decoding and encoding of H.264, the M1 might not be performant enough for your taste. I am not sure about the iMac model you are using, but if it has more than 4 GB VRAM, it would be understandable that the iMac could get the job done more efficiently.

For general performance, check out memory preferences and allocate most of that 16GB RAM to Premiere Pro. Allow a few GB for macOS to operate, though. M1s have a known issue of requiring more RAM. You can check out the "Known Issues" doc for more info. 

As far as MP3s go, it is not a great idea to use them in video post-production. Most editors prefer to handle .wav or .aif files as they have no compression. MP3s are pretty unreliable. Can you transcode the originals to .wav? That might work better.

I hope my response helps. Please return with questions. 

Thanks

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks!!!!!!!!! have a good day 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines