• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Помогите

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Когда я пытаюсь переместить часть клипа, то все остальное перемещается вместе с ним, на том месте куда переместилась часть клипа вырезаются клипы из других дорожек и перемещаются после той самой части клипа

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. We can get this checked. Can you provide the following information?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a 2019 version. I could demonstrate the screen and tell in detail about the problem in Discord or VK. ×PIX×# 2898 /
https://vk.com/v_pix_v

I from Ukraine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please help, even reinstalling the program does not help me. My tag is in Discord ×PIX×#2898, and the phone number is [Personal information removed by moderator.]

, and I can only speak Russian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines