• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

자르기 단축키 쓰면 영상이 삭제되는 오류

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

저는 S를 사용 중이지만 C든 Ctrl+K든 그냥 단축키로 자르기를 설정하고 누르면 자르기가 아니라 아예 선택 영상이 죄다 삭제되어 버리는데 이런 오류는 어떻게 해결하면 되나요? 당연히 delete로 설정되어 있지도 않습니다.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bloom,

The translation of your post didn't describe your situation very well. Sorry. You said crop, but it appears you want trim clips. If so, you can drag with the Selection tool (the Arrow). Right-click the gap and choose to close the gap. You can also use the Q and W to trim a clip's head and tail, respectively. Please return with questions or if I did not answer you correctly. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, thanks for your help.

By the way, my situation is shortcut key. I tried to use Ctrl+K or S like I always usally set but the media keeps deleting entirely like deleting, not trimming.

What am I supposed to do with this time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you show me a screen recording of what you're experiencing, Bloom?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines