• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1 Hour Render on a 1 min video 1080 x 1080

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a very big issue with Premiere Pro at the moment where I am trying to export a 1 min clip 1080 x 1080 for Instagram it contains 6 elements 1 video , 3 motion graphics, 1 JPG and 1 audio file, Export settings are custom x.264 with a CBR of 6 as I dont  need more and yet I am still having 1 hour render time on a RTX 3080, 48gb or RAM and a Intel I7 12700 and a 1TB NVMe SSD which has well over 500gb of space left I am unsure of what to do I tried media encoder and still the same issue remains on every single project I am working on this should not take more than 10 min to render on this machine 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you only have the one SSD in your setup please, and is it a Mac or a PC and - more importantly - how much space you have got on the SSD? This is important - not too sure how Mac works but with a PC you are running everything from the same HDD and you will get these problems, because you have all the following running from one HDD: OS, Application, Swap File, Render Output - you are thrashing the bejesus out of the poor old SSD, and I would absolutely recommend getting a fast external HDD running either USB3/Thunderbolt or better if available to spread the load & give the computer something to work with.

Can you also please let us know what the resolution & full details are of your source files? If you are resizing (zooming or scaling) then using 'Maximum Render Quality' - which is absolutely recommended if using any scaling options - then this can add considerably to the render times.

Finally, what engine are yoyu using for the x.264? The AME or a (superior) 3rd party one such as x264 Pro or TMPGEnc 264 for Premiere Pro?

The more information you can give us the better please, but my best guess from the info we have is a lack of HDD space for the computer to properly function

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't posted your Premiere version of GPU driver version. I'd try to update the GPU driver first to be sure, if you're running the latest Premiere then I think it's an option to roll back a version or two as there could be a conflict there with your drivers or hardware. A clip like that should be done in minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are the motion graphics? Mogrt templates? Simple things you made? Dynamically linked AE comps? This seems like the major wild card to me. If you're using Mogrts then you could be opening up some super complex AE comps inside of your Premiere project and you'll be subject to waiting on those to render. Just for example, if it takes 1 minute per frame to render one of those mogrt comps over in AE, then you're waiting at least that long in Premiere.

If you want to see if they are the culprit you can disable them and see what the export is like at that point. You can also pre-bake out graphics like that using Render and Replace. You're still waiting for those things to render but you can do it piecemeal and when you get to your final encoding it will go a lot faster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines