Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1080 50i apple proress

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I’m new to editing so ignore how stupid this might sound

But i produced a video which was originally just intended for youtube - but has the opportunity to be used on a big screen at an event. They are asking for all VTs to be provided in 1080 50i apple proress files - where would i find this on export settings - dont seem to have it

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to set say ProRes 422 as your main preset.

You uncheck settings to get other options. So ...

Uncheck frame size if you need to change that ...

Then uncheck the Framerate option and set it to 50.

Below that, uncheck the Field Order option, and set to probably upper field first (I think ... !)

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then uncheck the Framerate option and set it to 50.

By @R Neil Haugen

50i is 25 interlaced frames/second, so Framerate should be 25 fps. (50i and 25i is the same thing, 25 fps.) 🙂

Hopefully @defaultx8j4t7mtqtbs will give us more info regarding the source footage/timeline to go on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for both your help 

The source footage is a mix of of shots captured on an iphone (4k 60fps) and footage taken from youtube vids we found online, and i've attached an image of the timeline. Again thank you for your help 🙂

Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 21.56.07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The source footage is a mix of of shots captured on an iphone (4k 60fps) and footage taken from youtube vids we found online, and i've attached an image of the timeline. Again thank you for your help 🙂

By @defaultx8j4t7mtqtbs

For YouTube i would export as 50 fps, Progressive.

For the screen event i would export to 25 fps, Interlaced, Upper Field First. This will give you a 1080 50i file that will retain the fluid motion from the source footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines