Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

15.4 M1 Premiere Program Monitor freezes frequently as editing session goes by.

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

M1 Macbook brothers and sisters,

My Program Monitor freezes a lot in 15.4 M1 native version. Monitor freezes, but timeline still moves. Nothing I can do to play monitor, but quit and reopen PR. Do you have the same issue? Almost every editing session I encounter this issue.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of footage? Have you done any troubleshooting like deleting media cache or deleting preferences? Let us know, outkasta.

Regards,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

They are A7M3 HLG2 footages. I haven't done that. How do I delete media cache or preferences? For my intel Mac, I never encounter this issue, not to mention this frequently. So I don't really know the methods you mentioned. 

I feel like it's a M1 kind of thing, because I never have my program freezes while timeline can still be played. So I report it here.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*never have my program monitor freeazes while timel;ine can sitll be played.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @outkasta , 

Can you please share any media file which is causing the issue ? (and possibly screen recording of the issue)

We would check at our end and revert back with details.

Thanks,

Mayjain

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines