• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2021 Closed Captions

Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyway to export both 608 and 708 captions anyomore? In 2020 it works perfect to have both 608 and 708 via a .mcc file but now in 2021 and 2022 you can only have one caption track on at a time.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matt.

I checked out your issue and found at least one other editor experiencing this problem. Here is the bug, if you'd like to upvote: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/43254924-duplicating-cea-60...

It sounds like that before version 15, there was a different caption editing framework, and the new one is not providing the options you need just yet.

A workaround from the bug filed included the following advice from a community member, Ron Inglis

I've figured out that I can "cut" the 608 track into the clipboard, then move the current 608 track data up to the 708 track, and then "paste" the original 608 info back onto the 608 track.

Hope that advice helps!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines