• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

22.4.0.57 UI BUG

Participant ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to 22.4.0.57 and now all UI text that exceeds a certain length has the last character cut off (see pic). This makes it very difficult to distinguish versions if you use numbers at the end of the name.

UI_BUG.jpg

Anyone else seeing this?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there the outward spiral,

OK! I see what's going on there. Sorry about this. You might try expanding the column by dragging the "Name" column header to the right. That solves the issue here. You can resize any column in this manner. Let me know if this works for you or need further explanation or a visual.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, column width is not the issue. The name column is much wider that any of the sequence names.

You can see in the screen snip that the sequence names are different lengths, and yet, the last character of each is cut off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seen this for quite a while.

Are you using a 4K monitor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I use UHD monitors. But I've only seen this since the last update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's odd, because it is not just number of characters, right? Some are longer than others before they are cut off.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct. Once the text exceeds a certain number of characters (not sure what that number is) then only the last character will be trimmed. And, it's not just items in the project panel; it happens to any long name anywhere in the UI: clip names in a sequence or the effect controls panel, sequence names in the sequence panel, any object's name in the info panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, only one character is (partially?) cut off.

I'm at PR 22.4.0; Win 10; UHD monitor.

I looked only at the Project Panel and a sequence name. I made it 60 characters (I think yours is about 25-30), and then added underlines and numbers at end. I made the name column shorter and longer.

Nothing I did caused any characters to be displayed other than full size.

Let's see what Ann has to say about the UHD. I have only the one monitor attached at present. I have the "regular" scaling ("Change the size of text, apps, and other items") set to 150%. I do NOT have any "Advanced scaling settings" set.

I would reset preferences and workspaces.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
1. Do one of the following:
• Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
• Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
from here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

If that doesn't work, try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

None of that worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines