• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

23.98 audio in a 24 fps

Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2023 Feb 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have an H264 Mp4 DCP reference file at 24 fps. All other deliverables video and audio were delivered at 23.98. I need to match the audio stems to the 24 fps DCP master and create a set of stems that run at 24 fps.
If I bring the 23.98 master into a timeline and sync the stems everything lines up from start to end. If I bring the 24 fps reference file into a 24 fps timeline then import the audio I can get the audio to line up at the head then it’s out of sync (late) by the end.

FCP 7 used to have a trick that it would bring the audio in at whatever frame rate the default project frame rate was. It it was set to 24 when you imported the 23.98 audio it would see it as 24. If the default project was set to 23.98 the 23.98 audio would import at 23.98.

Other then speeding up the audio I'm not sure what remedy premiere offers. For now I'm dusting off the FCP 7 so I can get this job done. Any help figuring this out for premiere would be helpful.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm with Peru Bob ... Audition should be able to handle that pretty easily.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines