Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

24 vs 30 fps

Participant ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Not the diference between these 2, but how easy is to change between them?

My question is only rergarding timelapses made with photos, not a video that was shot at 30 or 24.

I do a lot of timelapses as I loose a lot of time because I import on premiere and export it twice: at 30 and 24 fps, because I might want to use it for social or a proper video.

My questions is if I am loosing too much time without need when I could just use on of the framrates and convert to the other one easiely without quality lost?

Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you want to achive. 30 fps is 25% faster then 24 fps. So changing the frame rate changes the speed of your timelaps. What you could do is export the 30fps version an use Interpret Footage if you need to use it at 24 fps in an edit. But actually the way you are doing it now, exporting two versions, is technically the proper way to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having diferent speeds does not bother me. Your last paragraph seem to awnser my question, but if I export at 30 and later use it at 24 with interpret footage would it be noticeable?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines