Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

2919 Adobe premiere pro a low level exceptional occurred

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same problem for a week now. When I open up premier pro, I will receive the error message that says "A Low Level exception occurred in Adobe Scopes (Transmit::CreateInstance), after which I will not be able to play back in either the source or the program monitor. I have work that I need to finish, and deadlines that need to be met, please help solve this problem out as soon as possible Adobe.

I'm using Mac book pro 2011 early

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing to try is to reset your preferences. Here's a link to an FAQ on how to do that.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premie...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for writing in.

I'm using Mac book pro 2011 early

With a 10 year old computer, and without knowing much more about your workflow, I can only guess that you simply aren't meeting system requirements. Any hope of working in a more powerful computer?

If not, you will likely have to scale down your edit processes by first transcoding footage to HD ProRes LT 720p. If you are working with 4K or Long GOP H.264 files at all, that could be your issue.

Let us know if that works better.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wait...2011 was 10 year ago? Time flies!!! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines