• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3 part components

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem. What's this installation of the components that are required? And what should I do?

C8B34672-D442-4E19-9EFF-248700E39EC6.jpeg

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this project one that you originated? Or did you get it from another editor?

If it's the latter, you need to ask them what 3rd-party plugins might've been used in the project so that you can track them down. Or it might've been a codec pack that is not installed on your system. You can try opening the project and see if you get a message telling you what's missing, otherwise there's no information to go on.

JVK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was a game review trailer i made off after effects and I exported it to premier pro and that's when the message popped up. I don't know who to ask

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont get it to be honest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You dragged the AE comp into Premiere? I would render out a ProRes fike from AE instead.

If you *did* render out your AE file, what codec did you use?

JVK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines