• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3 separate files from 1 video

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video that is 5760x1080 and I want to cut it down to (3) 1920x1080 videos. Is there a way to do that in premiere?

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Woodard,

So you want the same video to appear on 3 screens? A triptych? Something like that? Sure. Why not? What do you need to know? You can't monitor three sequences at once, though. You'd need to create each sequence on its own.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no. I want to cut the 1 large file into 3 seperate files. They will be played on 3 tvs instead of 1. So I need to make a left, center and right of the large file.

Thanks

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it. @Steve Griffiths has the ticket.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create three 1920x1080 sequences, drop your original 5760x1080 into each sequence. Set each clip in each sequence to Scale - 100 in 'Effects Controls'.

Position the clip in sequence 1 so the left edge of the original is also on the left edge of this sequence - position numbers should be 2880 and 540.

Sequence 2 will just need the clip's scale set to 100. You should not need to reposition as it will naturally be in the middle.

Sequence 3 will need the original clip scaled to 100 and positioned so the right edge is also on the right edge of this sequence. Position numbers would be -960 and 540.

You should double check my position numbers but that should do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines