• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4-Channel Audio in Timeline

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a multicam sequence with 4 channels of audio. In the source monitor I can hear all 4. In the timeline I can only hear 1 and 2. I know they're all there becasuse the monitors are moving and the wave forms are there. How do I get this to output to system audio output?

Thanks,,

-M

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the audio behavior is something you decide on when you Create the Multicamera Source Sequence. It's in the audio section and you have three choices next to Sequence Settings: Camera 1, All Cameras, Switch Audio. If you choose All Cameras then all the audio will pass through and when you switch cameras in your edit it will not affect the audio. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure about that. I did discover that if I open the source sequence in timeline the first two tracks come through in left and right output. But if I add the source sequence to a new timeline all tracks output to left output only. So I can hear them all, but not really in a useful way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How are your outputs assigned in the Audio Mixer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines