• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4K to 1080p Distortion Interpolation?

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a 1080p timeline I have a 4K video. Using Motion I am scaling to zoom out from area in zoom and Position to adjust the frame to keep the pixels on the program area.

What I see however is not flat. There is a severe dolly-zoom effect happening here and something I had not seen in 13.0.

It looks like the Lens Distortion effect (but that is not applied to the source or timeline clip) and I cannot find out how to adjust or turn off this distortion added by clip interpretation/interpolation. Linear keyframe does help a little I think....slightly.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make a screen-grab of the Effects Control Panel (ECP) and the clip in the program monitor showing the distortion. Then use the picture icon to upload the file to your reply box.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure. I've just attached that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do not double post on the same subject.

continue here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/1080p-clip-stays-distorted-on-4k-sequence/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines