• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

60fps imports to blurry 30fps

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have footage marked on the camera as 60fps, and when transferred to my laptop is stays nice a crisp. An image of the file details below: 
settings.jpeg

However when I import it into Premiere Pro it becomes 30fps and incredibly blurry in the playback. I turned on high resolution, I am on Full, and I rendered the file so I have the green bar. But it's still blurry. 

When I export that file (with no edits) to check if it's just the playback that's lower resolution and not the file the exported file is also blurry.
Screen Shot 2023-02-07 at 3.30.24 PM.pngWhen I edit the frame rate in Premiere Pro to say 60fps and half the speed I still get a blurry video in the playback and after being exported. 

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , How to , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Nevermind community. 
From the raw footage to Premiere Pro the footage got compressed so what I ended up importing was actually a blurry 30fps video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind community. 
From the raw footage to Premiere Pro the footage got compressed so what I ended up importing was actually a blurry 30fps video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

That does sound weird. I can understand how blurry footage in Premiere Pro might be confusing. Can you show us a screenshot of your footage, if possible? Can you also inspect clip properties to check if the footage was shot in HDR? That could be the problem. I hope we can help you.

Thanks!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reaching out.

It really was how I transferred the file to my laptop (google photos). I now tried again with a different transfer method (onedrive) and when I import the video now I have a beautiful 59.99fps clear video in Premiere Pro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your sourse and output is set to 640x360..... That cannot be right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the compression that killed my pretty video, now that I am using the actual raw footage everything is good.
Screen Shot 2023-02-07 at 5.24.11 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere does not compress on import, i am guessing you picked the incorrect sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines