• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

8 mono Channels are exporting properly, but maybe not?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello premiere community!

I have a bit of a stumper today, but hopefully not! I feel like at the end of the day, I might just be doing one little bitty thing wrong. So my documentary feature is getting picked up and they are requesting The standard 5.1 surround sound and stereo mix in 8 channels. I set up my sequence in 8 channels And mapped all of the audio channels to their respected places. And I exported The movie with the screenshot settings in the attached picture.

This is the note that came back with: "Improper Mixes found in a feature. 4 stereo mixes found present in a feature. Might be the result of Improper Export. Please request full resupply of 5.1 surround and 2.0 stereo full mixes."

When I imported the export and created a new sequence from that file, it shows it in all 8 channels in mono, just like I thought. Although, when I compare it to The timeline I exported, I noticed that the 1st 2 tracks have a lot more on there than before. I have already figured that issue out, because I accidentally mapped channel 7 to channels 1 and 2. So that issue is already fixed.

But I still need help with why I'm receiving that note, any ideas? I emailed them asking for screenshots and more details on their end, and I have yet to hear back.

TOPICS
Audio , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Provide some screenshots of the Export settings panel. You need to make sure that everything is set correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

provide the full audio configuration in the export settings as a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines