• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A font that is required for this encode has changed. Please restart the encode.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have recieved the following error in AME when exporting from Pr: 

A font that is required for this encode has changed. Please restart the encode.

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 8.12.10 PM.png

Can you help explain what may be causing this issue and/or what this error means? 

I use Monotype and system fonts and they were online. I had a dynamic link project with AE  which contained some text, which was also online. 

Restarted Premiere same error, trashed cache then restarted Premiere fixed the issue. This has been happening at least once a month for the past 6 months or so so is making me wonder what I could do to prevent this moving forward. Currently running 23.0.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe - can you give some insight into this error? What could be casuing this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also been getting this randomly. I closed the CC app to see if it was errantly syncing something and that didn't help. I'm getting this in the Premiere exporter as well as AME. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spend more time fighting stupid bugs like this than getting real work done some days. It's really difficult to be professional and work with deadlines when these things come up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will add that our team is still getting these errors. Would also still like to know what the possible causes for this font error is, or how we could troubleshoot. The only solution we have is time, try again later and it tends to work but agreed when you are under dealine it gets a bit tricky.

Adobe can you please provide more insight into this particular error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm up against it and Premiere has crashed on open 4 times, getting this font bug, export window hangs, and file collision overwrite doesn't even work right. It's starts encoding a file before you have a chance to even hit accept ...

scrozier_0-1686775569828.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines