Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A lot of problems/Bugs with Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

So for the longest time I have had problems with Premiere Pro on my Macbook Pro 2020 (Intel). 

Its like Premiere is completly bugging out and i dont know why. Most times saving my project and relaunching Premiere fixes the problem until next problem. 

List of problems

Will not add to timeline:

PNG, Color Matte, Adjustment layer

(This can be fixed with relaunch)

Will let me add captions, but wont let me play the timeline and when i try so save the project(so i can relaunch) the applications Freezes. 

I have tried deleting the app and installing it again. Nothing helps

This is very irritating. 

What should i do?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows PC  are not doing any better. You can no longer switch to 1/2 resolution and expect smooth playback as seen in the video link below. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to say it's kinda frustrating right now. The performance users are getting is all over the map, not nearly as predictable by checking hardware/media/effects as it was a couple versions ago.

My 3960X Ryzen desktop and my 3-year old Acer laptop are screaming with 2022, best performance I've ever had. And others like you are struggling. So freaking weird. And I like to sort out what's a problem, and right now ... that's a crap shoot.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So i found out installing the newest version (and getting the weird new UI) helped... but the new version with the new UI is just slower... unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines