• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A low level exception occured RawPCM Exporter: 17

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to automatically translate my audio sequence into Spanish (as I did before) and when I click on "Create Transcription" it generates the error: "A low level exception... Exporter 17"

Only with the Spanish language. 

does anyone know how to fix it? has happened to them?

Thanks a lot!Captura de Pantalla 2022-05-16 a la(s) 00.32.32.pngCaptura de Pantalla 2022-05-16 a la(s) 00.35.00.png

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

I found an origin that generates the problem in my case... I solved it by removing the effects of the Audio Track Mixer, clean audio and I can only generate the subtitles without error.

In case of having effects, it keeps giving me an error.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, worked for me. Duplicated the sound mix, then delted the multiband compressor I had on it, transcribed the mix without the FX on it, got the text and then deleted the track with no FX and used the orignal sound.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Same error for me, and your solution worked for me as well.

Trying to transcribe sequence after I had just adjusted volume... not even any outside FX (although I do use the Waves L2 Limiter frequently). Disabled that adjustment, transcribed fine. Before that, would get the error msg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, I had set the audio type of my clip to 'Dialogue' and used some settings to fix noise in the audio.  When I clicked 'Clear Audio Type' I was able to re-transcribe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot! This also worked for me and I didn't need to switch back to an older Premiere version. Also, if I had already an effect applied to my audio tracks, I just remove them, apply the transcription, and then a simple CNTRL+Z put my effects back in place (:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitely you are el Capi! That worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I copied my audio track, muted the original, deleted the fx on the copied track (which is insane because there was nothing special, just the "Essential Sound for Dialogue" settings that I always use and JUST did a successful caption creation on a different video with the exact same settings!!! I don't think an update was applied over the weekend...???) and the auto transcribe worked as it has and should. Hopefully, when I'm done-done, I'll be able to clean up & delete the "copied" dialogue track...worse case, I'll keep the copied track in place, but muted. But, REALLY????  Thank you, community for your solution!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This also worked for me. In this case, the clips had noise and rumble reduction enabled in the Repair section of the Audio panel. So not a third-party effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have/had the same problem with german language.

It worked, when I cleared my In- and Out Points in the timeline and just had the checkbox "Recognize when different speakers are talking" marked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely fed up of the errors and problems with PP. I have been using for over a decade and it seems to be getting worse. I have deadlines and I am struggling with this error that was not there in previous versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having to export audio - open PP 21, re open project in 22, import transcription. Thank goodness i keep older versions! Come on adobe. Stop breaking things that work!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS file transcribed in PP 21 just fine(to the cloud) Its a workaround anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also getting this error (but English, so maybe different) but as posted above, the only thing that works is to remove all of the audio effects.  Doesn't matter whether they are plug ins or Premiere.  It's defnitely a PITA! Would love to see this fixed asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a workaround that worked for me. (Apply the "dialog" tag in Essential Audio, then use that option when generating transcripts.)

1. Select all the clips that have the dialog in them.
  2. In Essential Sound > click on "Dialog" to apply that tag to all the clips.
  3. In the Text panel > Transcript > Click on generate transcript (or whatever it says), and in the popup, choose the option that only looks at the clips that have the dialog tag applied.

That worked for me.

If you want to untag the clips after, you can easily select all clips that have the tag applied by clicking the dialog tag in Essential sound with nothing selected, and it will select all, then you can click "Clear Audio type".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue with American English. When I turn of "check spelling" the error goes away

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cria a legenda com o áudio limpo, sem efeito. Resolveu aqui.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I resolved it by copy and pasting the clips into a new sequence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep.  That fixed it completely.  Thanks! I've only been having this issue since the update.  Working on English language. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine is doing the same thing, but I've tried it once or twice and it goes, without having to remove the effects or move to a new audio track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem and same message with new version of Premiere Pro installed 15 days ago. Very annoying not to be able to use this function directly. I need to do an audio export and then it work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. Simply saving and rebooting Premiere worked for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O meu eu resolvi retirando os efeitos do Audio Mix, deu certo aqui!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EI ADOBE, sou SUPER FÃ dos lançamento, e gostaria de pedir um favor.

Quando lançarem alguma novidade, vamos cuidar para nao com o que ja estava funcionando? Minhas sinceras desculpas pelo linguajar, mas não adianta gastar milhões em dollares para fazer o show acontecer se NOVA FERRRAMENTAS ESTRAGAM AS QUE JA ESTÁVAM FUNCIONANDO.

AGUARDO.
1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ricardo,

Please give the developers the following information: How do I write a bug?

Use the template if you don't mind.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How did you solve the issue? Others have solved it here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/a-low-level-exception-occured-rawpcm-exporte...

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eu desinstalei e voltei a instalar o programa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines