• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A low level exception occured RawPCM Exporter: 17

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to automatically translate my audio sequence into Spanish (as I did before) and when I click on "Create Transcription" it generates the error: "A low level exception... Exporter 17"

Only with the Spanish language. 

does anyone know how to fix it? has happened to them?

Thanks a lot!Captura de Pantalla 2022-05-16 a la(s) 00.32.32.pngCaptura de Pantalla 2022-05-16 a la(s) 00.35.00.png

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

I found an origin that generates the problem in my case... I solved it by removing the effects of the Audio Track Mixer, clean audio and I can only generate the subtitles without error.

In case of having effects, it keeps giving me an error.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solve it creating a new sequence 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did have audio effects on the seq, but removing it didn't make any difference. The classic "close program, open program" worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A fix that worked for me was to export my sequence, then import that export in a dedicated sequence inside premiere again.

My initial sequence had many audio FX already implemented, maybe it screwed up the whole thing, and it was too much work to remove all these effects. Exporting and re-importing did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consegui corrigir o erro clicando em ANINHAR a sequencia de áudio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this now been fixed in 23.1.0?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just came across this exact error. The fix that worked for me was to disable spell check in the text panel and then restart PP. After that Transcribe/auto captions worked with no issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does work, but until 2023 there is still this error is very troublesome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FR : J'ai résolu ce problème en enlevant la musique. Une fois la transcription des sous-titres faite, j'ai ajouter la musique. Ca fonctionne.

EN : I solved this problem by removing the music. Once the subtitles were transcribed, I added the music. It works.

POR/BR : Eu resolvi este problema removendo a música. Uma vez que as legendas foram transcritas, adicionei a música. Agora funciona.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved-ish.

I hate workarounds, but I found one that worked for me. Disable any music or sfx you may have, export out a .wav, then bring that file in and try to transcribe the sequence. It's annoying but worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines