• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A low-level exeption occurred in: Adobe Player (Player 5)

Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to Windows 11. General stability has plummeted and I am now getting frequent hangs and particularly the dreaded -

A low-level exeption occurred in: Adobe Player (Player 5)

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christopher23854437dpob,

Sorry to hear about this. When exactly are you getting this error in Premiere Pro? Also, let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whilst doing simple editing with 1080p rushes and a timeline of 20mins duration, Nothing deep or layered. It seems that  a lot of jog and jumping around on the timeline will ca use a random lock up with the error Adobe Player  (Player 5)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. I think I have pinned this error down. I reverted to windows 10 Home by reinstalling it on another partition. After installing Premiere I resumed my project.  To my surprise, the Errors kept happening albeit at a slightly less frequently and things became really annoying again. There appeared to be no pattern to the lock up and freezing. I  reverted to Version 22.1.2 (build 1) and the error has completely disapperaed and the s ystem is now very stable. My guess is that 22.2 is  bugged and should be skipped by anyone who wants a stable platform.

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor 3.40 GHz

64 GB DDR4 ram 3600

Gigabyte MOBO B550 Vision DP

Gigabyte RTX 3070

Win 10 Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you also please share your system specs with us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor 3.40 GHz

64 GB DDR4 ram 3600

Gigabyte MOBO B550 Vision DP

Gigabyte RTX 3070

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11 Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines