• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AAF export doesn't export properly with Multichannel audio.

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

When i export an AAF of the session. Only the first 01:49 of the 5 channel audio (3 lavs 2 booms) is actually in the timeline of the AAF? The sound effects etc are all there however. When impoting the AAF back into premier it gives me a similar result. The images I've attached should hopefully explain the issue better than I can.

I've tried exporting a version with just the 5 channel audio and no sound effects and the issue still remains. I've also tried making 5 different tracks and having each track with its own seperate audio channel, which still doesnt work.

I've tried an OMF which doesn't even open any audio for some reason. 

I was trying to find a way to split the 5 channel wav into seperate mono tracks to try and export like that, but for somer reason you apparently can't do this once you've began editing? Only before?

troubleshoot1.PNGtroubleshoot2.PNGtroubleshoot3.PNGtroubleshoot4.PNG

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I found a workaround! I ended up going through Audition and exported as an OMF which has worked! The handles aren't infinite going this route though however the sound editor is happy with the 8 seconds or so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines