• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AAF export fails in Adobe Premiere 23.1

Contributor ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We run into an issue testing 23.1 of adobe premiere.
We are on windows.

We are using the setup of our daily soap who works like this for last 3years..

Now in adobe 23.1 the export of AAF we run into an issue : When we select embeded audio (wave or aiff) we get this error : 

The AAF file "D:\test aaf\Sequence 02.aaf" could not be exported completely and/or accurately, as logged below:

Cannot embed audio source "G:\Montage\Helmut\THUIS\2_EFP\20221214\AUDIO\LM0303__5385_16C0_____t2___03.WAV" because its audio codec is not supported. Only WAVE and AIFC audio codecs are supported.

Cannot embed audio source "G:\Montage\Helmut\THUIS\2_EFP\20221214\AUDIO\LM0299__5385_16A0_____t3___01.WAV" because its audio codec is not supported. Only WAVE and AIFC audio codecs are supported.

Cannot embed audio source "G:\Montage\Helmut\THUIS\2_EFP\20221214\AUDIO\LM0299__5385_16A0_____t3___03.WAV" because its audio codec is not supported. Only WAVE and AIFC audio codecs are supported.

Cannot embed audio source "G:\Montage\Helmut\THUIS\2_EFP\20221214\AUDIO\LM0303__5385_16C0_____t2___01.WAV" because its audio codec is not supported. Only WAVE and AIFC audio codecs are supported.
Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 11.11.56.pngScreenshot 2023-01-10 at 11.11.04.pngScreenshot 2023-01-10 at 11.12.56.png

We not get this on adobe premiere 22.6.2 . Playback in adobe 23.1 is ok, just the export fails.
So this workflow and audio files worked from versie 14 till: NOW... 
Anybody has same issue ? It looks like it has an issue on the CANTAR audio .wave files..
TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into the same problem - and a solution for me was to choose 'Trim' audio files instead of 'Copy Complete Audio Files'. I added handles of 15 frames and that AAF had no issues when exporting. Not great if you need to send the complete audio file ofc but for us this works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bart,

I've been working with Rachit, but we cannot reproduce the issue as stated, with the files provided.

I've emailed you a link to some upload space. Could you please provide:

• a project containing a sequence that references problematic 'Cantar' files, 
  • the referenced 'Cantar' files,
  • the settings you're using in the AAF export dialog (screenshot is fine)

You sent Rachit a project with no files, and later a 'Cantar' .wav file not referenced in any project; no problems reproduced, so far. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines