• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Actions done in Adobe Premiere Pro not updating in real time. Needs to click on the menu bar.

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I'm still facing this issue even if I've already done one of the tips from this community. Saying to install and run the Creative Cloud cleaner, and reinstalling the Adobe Premiere Pro app. 

However, after running the app, it still won't work as it used to. I had to always click on the menu bar to see updates I've done on the timeline, such as adding a sequence, adding a clip, zooming in, zooming out, etc. Pretty much every action in Premiere Pro.

Any chance anyone could help me with this issue? I have a video editing task that I need to deliver this week. 😞

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zeus,

Sorry. Have you investigated using the proxy workflow or transcoding your non-performant media? More than likely, that is the issue. If you edit with ProRes proxies, editing is as smooth as can be. Please try it. Let us know if you need help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines