• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add adjustment layer to captions in Premiere Pro 22.2

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so I just updated Premiere to version 22.2 and I'm editing some content that needs to go to PBS and be Broadcast Safe (white and black levels no higher than 100 or below 0). So when I updated the captions now have their own track above everything which is super helpful mostly but the issue is it lost being under the protection of the adjustment layer with the video limiter on it. So now the captions (black background, white text) keeps peaking out of the Broadcast Safe zone. I want to add a new adjustment layer with the video limiter to the captions but you can't seem to add anything except captions to the caption tracks. Any assistance? Thank you.Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 1.48.30 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

You can nest the sequence into another sequence and then use the video limiter or while exporting from premiere pro you can apply the video limiter effect from the export window > Effects tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can nest the sequence into another sequence and then use the video limiter or while exporting from premiere pro you can apply the video limiter effect from the export window > Effects tab.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vishu nailed it ... either and/or both should fix your ills.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines