• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adding high quality logo to poor video without increasing size!

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello all. Im new to premiere. 
I've a poor reolution video (640*360, 1.5 minute long, size is about 3MB ) and i want to add a high quality logo to this video. is there any chance to do this without increasing video size? 
when i export this video with youtube 1080p full hd setting video size reach to 160 MB and logo's quality is fine but with minimum bitrate and 640*360 resolution video size is 5 MB and logo is as poor as video! even worth i think. 
can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on size and shape of logo but I think you will struggle. You could try experimenting with CBR, and 2-pass VBR but trying to add a high quality logo to a video that size is likely to be very difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you mike. i wonder is there any trick or other software for this purpose? i've searched in google but i coudnt get the answer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines