• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding more Transcription to Transcribed Sequence

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have marked two small clips out of many in my timeline as Dialog and transcribed them. Now I want to add additional AI transcribed text to other clips in the timeline. How do I do that? I can not just add another sequence because this adds an additional unnecessary track + simply transcribes the same thing I have transcribed before - but I want another part on the timecode transcribed. I have added the new clips as Dialog, switched of all other layers, turned it solo, moved my clips into the same layer as the other clips which get transcribed double - but nothing helps. I only transcribe over and over again the section that already has a transcription. What can I do? The image shows that I just get another Subtitle Track with exactly the same area transcribed.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mark the new section with In and Out points. Pick Re-transcribe from the 3-dot drop down menu in the Transcribe tab. Set it to "Transcribe in point to out point only," and then "Merge output with existing transcript." If the only audio in the in/out range is the new part, marking it as dialogue will not matter.

The "merge" is what you appear to be missing.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines