Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Title changes my color grading

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody,

I have encountered a problem today that I have never seen before, and I also can't find any similar issue online.

I am editing a video and want to add a title with a person's name. But the problem is that when I export the video, after the title disappears from the screen, the contrast of the video changes significantly. Here are the screenshots with title and one frame later without title.

With title:

https://imgur.com/4Lg910E

Without title:

https://imgur.com/pe6Dzwi

The thing is that it is only noticeable after export. In the program monitor it looks normal and consistent. I have no effects applied to Title. I have tried exporting different formats and presets, and it is always the same.

What is the problem here or what should I do?

Thanks

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unknow files.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello — I could be experiencing something similar. The color grading changes when I add titles to my clip. I want consistency of the color gradient in the clip without titles (show below), but when I add titles the color grading shifts (see below). I don’t want any shifting! I am using Premiere Pro 2022 and after uninstalling / reinstalling, trashing my preferences, changing hardware encoding to software encoding, the problem is not solved. In my Effects Control panel nothing changes in terms of effects opacity or any other discernible factors between the clip without titles and titles. Any help or suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Damien

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 8.49.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-19 at 8.50.12 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This problem appears to be an artifact of my MacBook Pro. Monday morning I opened the same project on my iMac at my office and it’s fine—the color is consistent throughout my timeline. Whatever the case is, the very unreliability of Premiere Pro 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines