Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment layer not working with lumetri color in the new 22.3 version

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, I have a problem

after updating my Adobe Premiere Pro version to 22.3, there is something weird happened

the first thing is adjusment layer now don't do anything to the clips under it track if I apply a color correction to it, and I tried to nest the clips beneth the adjustment layer but nothing happened

and there is another thing happened, before this version I was able to apply a color correction on the Master clip in the Effect controls, but now there is Master clip in the effect controls, instade I only see the (Source) in there instade of Master clip

can you help please?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Update:

I found out that the problem is that I was turned of the global FX icon and forgot about it, so that's why nothing happaened when I color correct the source

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update:

I found out that the problem is that I was turned of the global FX icon and forgot about it, so that's why nothing happaened when I color correct the source

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines