• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustments not working in Blackmagic Raw plugin

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 I am trying to use the Blackmagic Raw plugin to adjust the settings of the original source file. All of the guide I have seen mentioned that I should see "Master" under the effects control tab but I only see "Source". It does give me the option to change the settings but in the program monitor I am not seeing anything change. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug with the plugin? 

I'm using Premiere Pro version 22.4.0 (Build 57)

I'm working on Macbook Pro 2021 M1 Max with 64GB ram running MacOS Monterey 12.2 

Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 22.39.05.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Master was renamed to Source.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Master was renamed to Source.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. That does clear up the confusion with the naming but it doesn't solve the issue that when I move any of the sliders under the master/source tab it does not make any changes to the file in the program monitor window. If I make changes via Lumetri then I see the changes but if I make changes via the Braw Source window nothing happens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The behavior you've described, suggests that there is no BRAW clip visible in the Program monitor, at the current time. 

In the scenario above, you mention Lumetri; is a Lumetri effect applied as a source clip effect, to the same clip, as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines