• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC one of the audio tracks randomly mute on export

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On and off issue that happens at random. Sometimes saving the project as a new file works, sometimes clearing the temp files + audio previe works, sometimes a restart works, sometimes nothing works. I have tried various converting tools and also various video file formats and codecs. None of the video files exceed 50minutes in length and 3GB in total size.

Source files - .mov or .mp4 - Usually the audio track that is linked to the video gets muted on export.

Can confirm it is not my system specs as suggested in other threads. I am sittong on a 
i7-10700k
RTX3070
32GB 2400Hz RAM
1 TB WD Black NVME
Optional drives would be Samsung EVO 870 SSD
Total free space combined is about 3.2TB.

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

please tell us your source properties and sequence settings.  Generally, professional video is a a minimum of 48k 16bit and ideally is an uncompressed or linear format like aiff or wav.  mp3 files in particular can be problematic and should be converted to a minimum of 48k 16 bit aiff using premiere or adobe media encoder.  And ideally source samping and bit depth should match your sequence settings..  Although Premiere will accept almost any format, following these parameters will probably solv

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please tell us your source properties and sequence settings.  Generally, professional video is a a minimum of 48k 16bit and ideally is an uncompressed or linear format like aiff or wav.  mp3 files in particular can be problematic and should be converted to a minimum of 48k 16 bit aiff using premiere or adobe media encoder.  And ideally source samping and bit depth should match your sequence settings..  Although Premiere will accept almost any format, following these parameters will probably solve your problem.

The other possibility is that some of your sources are from a smart phone or screen recording which can cause intermittent, and unpredictable problems.  Here's how to diagnose and fix this issue

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate setting the quality slider in the video panel to maximum
https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, thank you! I went back and checked and all the videos that I received with issue was filmed on iPhone. Converting the files does fix the issue.

Video are @1920:1080 - 29,97FPS, Progressive. Audio @ 44100.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another method and advise I received - Unlinking and exporting the audio through Audition and then adding it in as a seperate track also works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines